Customers will receive an order confirmation and receipt via email shortly after placing their order. Be sure that the email address you use when placing your order is valid, spelled correctly, and is able to accept emails from the boosily.co.uk domain. If you have not received your order confirmation within 24 hours of placing your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the confirmation to you. Note: Some customers may need to check their Bulk Mail, Spam, or Junk Mail folders for order confirmations and correspondence from Boosily.
A further email will be sent to advise that the order has been dispatched.
We aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days of receipt Monday through Friday via Royal Mail First Class with proof of delivery. Please note that the Royal Mail is unable to accept instructions from us to leave your parcel elsewhere if you are not home.
If the Customer does not receive the parcel within 5 business days from the date that order has been dispatched, they will need to notify Boosily so that we can track the order, otherwise, Boosily will not accept responsibility if the Royal Mail has lost the parcel.
Once an order has been dispatched, we are not responsible for responsible for parcels where a "notification of delivery" has been left by the Royal Mail at the delivery address and the parcel has not been picked up by the Royal Mail due date.
Dispatch means that your package will be sent by us within 2 working days NOT that you will receive it within 48 hours.
In general, postal delivery of UK orders may take up to 2-3 business days; EU & Northern Ireland up to 5-7 days, and orders from outside Europe up 10 - 12 days of dispatch. During Christmas season the postal delivery timeline may take longer.
- Next day Delivery - We must receive orders no later than 2pm as we need to prepare and dispatch it in time to the post office. Orders received after such time will be delivered the following day. Also, orders received on Friday will not be dispatched for the next day "Saturday Delivery" as the post office charge higher rate for the Saturday Next Day delivery. Such orders will be dispatched for "Monday Delivery" by the post office.
Delivery charge for orders under £50.00 (inc VAT) = £4.25
Delivery charge for order value of £50.00 to £75.00 = £6.95
Delivery charge for "Next Day Express" Delivery is a fixed price of £11.95
Delivery charge for orders above £75 is free
European & Northern Ireland Orders
The delivery charge is a fixed price of £13.95
The delivery charge for countries outside of Europe is a fixed price of £16.95
The special delivery charge for orders from USA can be made via UPS at £25.00 (3 - 5 days delivery service)
prices include VAT. The Payment Method is presented during Check Out
for you to choose from. We use PayPal and HSBC (i.e. credit card) to
process your payments online at Boosily.co.uk.a
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Switch, Euro Card, Solo, Delta, and Visa Electron. Please note all payments will be subject to a security check by HSBC. For additional security transactions are also processed by Verified by Visa and MasterCard® SecureCode™. Once you have Checked Out and clicked on "Pay", you will be transferrred to HSBC ePayments website to make payment. We do not store your details on our website. All payments are taken in GB Pounds Sterling (£), please check your statement for the local currency equivalent.
-In some occasions, after you have entered your credit card information on HSBC payment website, you may be presented a "Security" window in which you would be required to enter some personal information for security purposes. If you do not remember your personal security information, please contact us and we will process the payment for you over the phone.
-If your desktop operating system is MAC, you may have difficulty to access HSBC payment site. Please try and if your attempt to make payment has not been successful, please contact us and we will process the payment for you over the phone.
Once you have choosen the Payment Method of PayPal, you will be transferred to PayPal website for making payments.
Changes & Cancellations
Please review your order carefully before submitting and double check your email receipt for accuracy. If we notice something that appears to be an error in your order, we will contact you via email for verification.
Order changes and cancellations should be emailed to email@example.com as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours after the order was placed. Some orders may be processed the same day of receipt, so we're unable to guarantee that changes or cancellations may be made prior to shipment.
Returns & Refund Policy & Procedure
- We do not accept return due to hygiene reason, and therefore we will not exchange or issue credit note for the returned goods.
- In cases where a "notification of delivery" has been left by the Royal Mail customer has not picked up the parcel within the given due date indicated on the notification and the parcel has been returned to Boosily, or the Royal Mail could not deliver the parcel due various reasons e.g. incorrect post code, we do NOT issue a refund.
- Where goods have been received damaged, a replacement application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned to Boosily trading address together with their original packaging within 7 days of the receiving your order. Boosily will not accept any returned goods should the customer not follow the return procedure as follow:
- The Customer must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify their intention to return the damaged good and a returns number will be emailed by return for tracking purposes with details of how to return the goods. The damaged or faulty good must be returned to Boosily before the replacement can be issued.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect delivery, the Customer is entitled to a replacement once the goods are received by Boosily un-opened with tamper seal intact where applicable.
You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods to us. There will be no refund of the cost of returning the goods, unless otherwise we delivered them to you in error.
All the above terms & conditions apply to international orders.
Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
Boosily reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions from time to time by posting new terms and conditions on this website.